Executive Assistant & Office Manager, Luxembourg
As the inventors of flexible foam for equipment insulation and a leading provider of engineered foams, Armacell develops innovative and safe thermal, acoustic and mechanical solutions that create sustainable value for its customers. Armacell´s products significantly contribute to global energy efficiency making a difference around the world every day. With 3,000 employees and 25 production plants in 16 countries, the company operates two main businesses and generated net sales of approx. EUR 560 million and adjusted EBITDA of approx. EUR 100 million in 2016. The Advanced Insulation business focuses on insulation materials for technical equipment. The Engineered Foams business develops high-performance foams that are used in high-tech and lightweight applications. For more information, please visit: http://corporate.armacell.com.
Armacell is looking for an Executive Assistant who plays an essential role in managing the daily tasks of our company's headquarters and takes care of the needs and requirements of the management members. You keep the teams' operations and the office running smoothly, putting administrative and organisational tasks under your care.
- Provide full secretarial, operational and administrative support to management members and respective teams:
- Maintain the managers' schedules by planning and scheduling meetings and conference calls; arrange and coordinate office meetings and events
- Handle flight and hotel bookings for the management members, including visa applications
- Compose, check and send out accurate and well-timed internal and external communication on behalf of the managers, ensure follow-up of communication
- Establish, maintain and update an invoice and correspondence filing system
- Manage maintenance of office equipment such as PC hardware, printers and phones; purchase office supplies, furniture, equipment, etc., in accordance with company purchasing policies
- Manage snack and beverage inventory, kitchen supplies and vendor management, checks cleanliness of all public areas
- Responsible for facility day-to-day operations such as maintenance, cleaning requests, etc.
- Collect approval and process office related invoices in cooperation with the accountant
- Act as a liaison with other departments, outside contacts and C-levels/their staff
- Deal with confidential and sensitive queries and explain policies when necessary
- Assist with in-processing for new employees, maintain staffing seating assignments/coordinating moves
- Manage reception area to ensure effective visitor management and communications to maintain professional image
- Greet visitors, ascertain nature of business and direct visitors to appropriate contact persons
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Fast learner with excellent planning, time management, and organisational skills
- Display political sensitivity in dealing with confitential business information
- Positive working attitude and self-confident
- Ownership and engagement
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, outspoken
- Process‐oriented, structured, pragmatic and unorthodox
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and fast learner
- Excellent attention to details, service and can-do attitude
- Hands-on mentality
- Proficient in the MS Office suite and generally technology savvy
- Fluent in English and German, ideally also versed in French
As soon as possible. Please send your complete application documents under specification of your earliest entry date and the job reference to Vy Nguyen.